Sunday, March 10, 2013

Sunday Funday!

Well, not really.

I worked today.

And we had crappy weather, so everybody stayed home and it was slow, which made for a slow day at work.

Which brings up another one of my diet struggles: Boredom.

When I get bored, I eat. There are usually two opportunities for me to get bored: 1) It's slow at work and we've run out of things to clean, and 2) I have the day off and I'm sitting on my butt being lazy letting Netflix babysit me. Lately the "bored at work" thing hasn't come up much, but I'm always guaranteed to have two days off a week so that's two days of opportunities for me to stuff my face because I have nothing else better to do.

This. Needs. To. Stop.

Tomorrow I have the day off, so it will be my first test of actually making an effort to use this little thing called "will-power" that I have locked away inside of me.

Also, I didn't start my workouts today. (Shame, shame!)

I worked all day and didn't get home until 2 hours after my shift because it's the damn snowpocalypse this weekend. Sooooo, I just decided that I'll shift my workout schedule ahead a day and start the workouts tomorrow when I have the day off, and have the time to really focus on it instead of just hurrying through it to say I did it.

Here's what I ate today (I'll admit right now, I'm not terribly proud of ALL my food choices, but I AM proud of the fact that I didn't snack or eat super huge meals and stuff myself to the point of bursting):

Breakfast
Scrambled eggs and a large, vanilla latte (with skim milk. I would have preferred soy/almond, but it wasn't available)

Lunch
Whole grain white rice with sweet and sour sauce
Water (drank 1/2 liter today)
Chocolate Luna bar

Dinner
Gluten free mac and cheese with veggie dogs
Small organic baked potato with butter and seasoning
Honey and dijon carrots
Razzleberry Peace Tea
Dove chocolate bar

And now I'm watching Wayne's World, possibly one of the greatest films to ever grace the silver screen.

Party on, readers.

Schwing.


2 comments:

  1. I love your blog Bri :)

    Another thing to do instead of sitting in front of the TV and being bored is to look at your pins on Pinterest and actually do some of them...I read it on Pinterest. Sadly, I'm addicted.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, Tiara! Haha I suppose I could actually DO them, but it's much more fun (and lazy) to just keep pinning. :]

    ReplyDelete